A Message to LMS patients, cargivers, survivors and their families . . . . .
“The LMSLIFELINE.com website is linked to the Sarcoma Alliance, The National Leiomyosarcoma Foundation, and the Leiomyosarcoma Direct Research Foundation.”
“The symbol of this website was selected as it represents those that have accessed this website – it is a reflection of:
- powerful personal transformation,
- new beginnings/change, strength, and
- the beauty of life itself
This website is devoted to Leiomyosarcoma patients throughout the world, as well as their courageous caregivers, as well as all of the courageous survivors and thrivers!
If you have accessed this website and wish to recommend additional information that you feel would be helpful to others, or simply to indicate that this website was helpful, please forward your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This website is created to share information, resources, and support for those who have been diagnosed with Leiomysarcoma (LMS) and / or the caregivers. We welcome your experiences and information that may contribute to helping us get as many resources out there!
– Complement existing support group websites with continuous podcasts and YouTube presentations for the LMS Community with the capability to post questions related to the podcasts or YouTube presentations
- Provide lists of suggested questions to consider in preparation for medical appointments
– Provide lay articles on LMS from sources such as MDLinx and PubMed
- Provide a bibliography of LMS related technical research papers from annual oncology meetings, medical journals and other sources
– Provide updated links to Patient/Caregiver Cancer Support Organizations
New ‘Anti-proliferative…’ article (click here to go to Articles)
New ‘Advances in Tumor Chemo-resistance‘ article (click here to go to Articles)
The CTOS 2014 research papers – are now posted under research articles(click here to go to documents).