It takes strength in numbers to fight and win. By the LMS Community coming together, we can have a stronger voice, a more visible presence at oncology and sarcoma meetings around the world. Together, we can make the difference for us all, through a collective, collaborative approach to defeating LMS.
- Complement existing support group websites with continuous podcasts and YouTube presentations for the LMS Community with the capability to post questions related to the podcasts or YouTube presentations
- Provide lists of suggested questions to consider in preparation for medical appointments
- Provide lay articles on LMS from sources such as MDLinx and PubMed
- Provide a bibliography of LMS related technical research papers from annual oncology meetings, medical journals and other sources
- Provide updated links to Patient/Caregiver Cancer Support Organizations